Sunday, September 15, 2013

Stampin Celebration Sketch Challenge



Since I really have to ramp up my scrapping skills, I challenged myself to do this month's sketch in MDS and I am glad I did!


One of the challenges as someone (ahem) older with a 23 year old daughter is not having the same photo opportunities as those with younger children.  Almost all of my pictures of Vicky growing up are in boxes (and not very well organized at this point!)  I do have all her school photos in one box, and decided to use a few of her high school photos for this layout (cannot seem to find the one from Junior year though!) So freshman, sophomore and senior year are highlighted here.

The photo of her jumping was in her senior photo shoot portfolio, and I used it as the cover to her graduation party.  Most of the elements here are from the My Digital Studio kit, Embark Graduate.

Check out all the design team inspiration and play along!


Erica Cerwin - Pink Buckaroo Designs
Erin Gonzales -Hand Stamped Style
Cori Kozak - Creative Chat
Allison Ohran - Sweet Impressions
Lauri Ingram - Paperville Crafts
Krista Jensen - Krista's Stamper Room
Anita Krul - My Paper Chronicles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking a few minutes to leave me a note!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails