Sunday, September 15, 2013

Technique Twist Challenge 7 Faux Patina




It's time for another twisted technique!  This time our challenge is Faux Patina!  So get your inks and embossing folders and embossing powder ready!


There are lots of great tutorials out there and I will link you up with the ones I followed!  Here are a few tips as well!

Here is a close up that may help!


I have two other samples I will post in the next week.  Be sure to check out the design team amembers along with the tutorials I linked to above!  Can't wait to see what you create!


2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is beautiful....I'll have to check out this technique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty color combination, Laura! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking a few minutes to leave me a note!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails