Sunday, March 21, 2010

and the winner is....

First of all, thank you all SO much for all the kind comments on my card!!  I agree that Operation Write Home is a great organization, and it was fun to read everyone's stories about the participation or new discovery of OWH! I know we have many new cardmakers joining the OWH family this Spring!


and the winner of the $25 Stampin Up Gift certificate is....


Melissa Rossi!


I ended up cutting up all the comments up until 8PM EST tonight, along with a few emails I received from people unable to comment and chose her name!  Melissa, I do not have your email, and your blogger profile is private so....please leave a comment here with your contact in, or email me (lauriingram@gmail.com) so we can get your order in!  


I made a few more Mother's Day cards today, using the same layout as my blog hop card but just changing up the colors!  Back to work tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Melissa Rose.
    Lauri thanks for leaving me a comment. I lost you for a while, now I can follow you here. I think I feel the same as you do about the SU DS. I just don't feel like I have done anything special when I use it. I might make a book for my in-laws for Christmas and have it printed that's about it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking a few minutes to leave me a note!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails