Monday, March 29, 2010

Easter is almost here!


Easter is almost here and it came quickly!  After a very busy weekend at work, I finally sat down to make a few Easter cards!  This one came together very quickly, using the Eggcoutrements set and some retired DSP!.  I have been slowly going through all my craft supplies, and organizing, and am trying to use those scraps!


This is actually a 4x4 card...such a cute size!  I have a few little non-card Easter projects to show you this week so hope you stop back!


stamps:  Stampin Up Eggcoutrements
inks:  Tempting Turquoise, Apricot Appeal, Green Galore
paper:  Retired DSP, green galore

2 comments:

  1. That certainly is cute! Great way to use up those scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Lauri!
    I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking a few minutes to leave me a note!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails