Does the background look familiar? It is the same stamp I used in my Color Throwdown card here.
- I flipped the Ex Libris stamp on its side for a different look.
- I love vellum! I wanted to use the image from the set Blooming with Kindness, but did not want to cut it out, so I stamped it on vellum and wrapped that around the card background.
- The sentiment was a bit more of a challenge, since I had already added the ribbon. I used the word Inspire from the set Loving Thoughts and distressed it just a bit.
- Inside, I trimmed part of the ExLibris image and used it as a border.
- I also stamped the flower image again; with the new ink pads, to get a watercolor effect you have to stamp off the image a few time; in this case, I stamped it twice on scrap before I added the watermark to the inside.
Well today has been fun creating! Thanks for stopping by!
stamps: Ex Libris, Loving Thoughts, Blooming with Kindness
cardstock: Regal Rose, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Vellum
inks: Regal Rose, Basic Gray
accessories: Basic Gray satin ribbon