Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Find me in Connecticut!

Hi everyone!  Just a quick post to update a few happenings.  If you are in Connecticut or passing through, you can find many of my cards and gifts for sale at Simply Natural Stuff in Wallingford.  Kim has asked me to offer classes as well, and here is the schedule for the next few months!  All classes are $25 per person, and pre-payment is required through the store.  Feel free to email me for more info!



June 27 Introduction to Rubber Stamping
            Learn the basics of rubber stamping and make three greeting cards.  We will cover not only the basics, but introduce a few advanced techniques and show how easy it is to create a custom greeting card with a WOW factor!

July 25 3D Paper projects
            Learn how to make beautiful gifts and party favors using the BigShot and dies.  We will make 4 projects during class and you will embellish the projects with rubber stamping and other fun paper techniques!

August 22  Summer Memories Album
            Ww will make a scrapbook for all your summer memories.  After class you can add photos, journaling and other memorabilia

Also, if you have subscribed to my newsletter, I will sending on out in the next week with more news and a survey for all my readers.  Who knows, there may even be something special for my newsletter subscribers in it!

Thanks!
Lauri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking a few minutes to leave me a note!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails